Hiding votes to change bylaws

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of serious serious 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of serious
    serious
    Participant

Since November 15 when we were notified that the bylaws have been changed by a 2/3 vote of unit owners Leonard Accardi has refused to let anyone look at the paper votes.

It is not so much that I personally think moving the annual meeting to Feburary is so bad but we have tried to get a 75% vote for many years to make changes and have never been able to get 33 unit owners to respond after months of calling emailing and writing.  How in 15 days this was accomplished is something I want to see.

Hiding the the votes and sending out notices moving the meeting without letting anyone see the votes to check how it was done indicates to me that there is something wrong.  Rules for other people no rules for Accardi.

Additionally the the most recent financial statement is full of errors and no accounting for the $230,000 in Everbank deposits in Everbank.  This is ripe for fraud and gab use having hundreds of thousands of dollars of our money off the books.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘How do you feel about how Leisure Beach South Condo is run?’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Skip to toolbar